| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouanaham in November is fairly hot at 23.4 °C (74.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.3 °C (81.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in November is not exactly dry. Some 127mm (5in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 13:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouanaham November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouanaham: