| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouanaham in May is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 7.3 °C (13.1 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly dry. Some 124mm (4.9in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 11:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouanaham May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouanaham: