| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouanaham in January is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 6.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- The weather in January is wettish. Around 198mm (7.8in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 13:14.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouanaham January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouanaham: