| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouanaham in August is somewhat warm at 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 81.4mm (3.2in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouanaham August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouanaham: