| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ouanaham in April is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.5 °C (81.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in April is very faintly moist. Some 142.9mm (5.6in) of liquid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Ouanaham April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ouanaham, New Caledonia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ouanaham: